How to stop direct deposit

You can stop direct deposit in the Case Information portal.  You will receive payments via check until you are issued a NJ Debit Card.  

To stop direct deposit, click here.

Cannot complete the request online?  You will need to send a letter to the New Jersey Family Support Payment Center (NJFSPC) requesting to stop direct deposit.  The letter must include your case number, current address, and phone number.  Please send your request to: NJFSPC, EFT Direct Deposit, PO Box 55416, Trenton, NJ 08638

Need information on how to change your direct deposit account?  Click here.