Locate County Offices

Search For Offices

Camden County Board of Social ServicesCounty Administration Building
Address:600 Market Street
Phone:1-877-NJKIDS1 (1-877-655-4371)
Comments:to locate a parent prior to an order
Camden County Child Support Probation Division
Address:5 Executive Campus, Suite 200, PO Box 8107
City:Cherry Hill
Phone:1-877-NJKIDS1 (1-877-655-4371)
Office Hours:M-F 8:30am–4:30pm
Comments:to enforce an existing order
Camden County Hall of Justice
Address:101 South 5th Street
Phone:1-877-NJKIDS1 (1-877-655-4371)
Comments:to establish or change an order

Organizational Divisions: What service does each organization provide?

  • Welfare: The county Boards of Social Services; also known as welfare agencies, handle child support cases. The agencies work to find non-custodial parents, establish paternity and file complaints with the courts for child support and paternity. They also provide access to welfare/ TANF benefits, food stamps, Medicaid, child care, employment services and other local assistance programs.
  • Family Court: The county Family Courts schedule, conduct, record and keep track of court hearings and orders in a child support case, including issues of custody and visitation.
  • Probation: The county Probation Divisions monitor money due and paid for child support and help make sure the support continues getting paid through various enforcement efforts, if necessary.